(click on the images to enlarge)
***Clean Quad Jump Success Rate***
→ 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 seasons
→ Top 6 ranked in the world as of August 11, 2014 + Plushenko
Criteria for calculating:
- No Nationals or Senior-B events; Senior-A events (2012-2014) ONLY.
- Neither falls nor -GOE jumps count as successful clean jumps, even they were fully-rotated.
- Definition of an “attempt” is actually trying to do four rotations. If it was a popped jump, it does not count as an attempt. **Also, (Jumps) = where quads would have been attempted but weren’t.
- Note: You can repost this elsewhere if you want, just don’t remove my credit — this took hours to compile. Thank you! :)
- Edit:For those of you who were asking, Daisuke’s was (5/20) = 25%.